- Altai Mir University founder Carol
Hiltner currently serves as President and Treasurer of the Board of Directors. Carol
currently volunteers full time at Altai Mir University, administrating, and implementing programs.
For the last several years, she has spent about half of her time in Russia. In 2009, she was awarded the "Peace Quilt" Award for On-Going Citizen Diplomacy by the National Peace Foundation.
- Board member Carolyn Cilek is currently board president of the Merc Playhouse Society in Twisp, Washington, as well as
serving on several other nonprofit boards.
- Board member Dr. Juliette Engel is the founding director of MiraMed Institute, a Russian/American nonprofit serving the needs of Russian orphans. Juliette was also founder
of The Angel Coalition for prevention of human trafficking. She was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2008 by the U.S. State Department.
- Board member Jill Sieden is an organizational development facilitator at Boeing.
- Marina Tyasto is the Head of International Relations Department at Siberian Academy
for Public Administration in Novosibirsk. She is also the Program Director for the Russian NCP
"Siberian Education-Consulting Center 'Connect.'" Marina is a facilitator for the strategic planning models "Open Space" and "Future
- Lyudmila Komkova is President of NCP "Siberian Education-Consulting Center 'Connect.'" She is a consulting electrical engineer.
- Svetlana Katynova is President of NCP "Sacred Altai" and is a community activist dedicated to the sustaining and sharing the wisdom and strength of her Altai culture.